Date: October 26, 2018
Time: 5:30-9:00 pm
Location: Barkley Village
Bellingham’s first Whiskey Walk is coming to Barkley Village on Friday, October 26th, with all proceeds benefiting Brigadoon Service Dogs. This Halloween-themed tasting event will feature over 15 whiskeys from 12 different regional distilleries, a haunted outdoor beer garden provided by Overflow Taps, and live music from Tom Petty tribute band Petty or Not. COSTUMES ARE ENCOURAGED!
Stroll through the shops of Barkley Village while you taste delicious whiskey and listen to great music from 5:30-9:00pm. Each distillery has partnered with a different Barkley Village business to produce the following list of exciting locations and whiskeys to taste:
Location : Distillery (Whiskey(s) served)
1) Urban Collective : Fremont Mischief Distillery (John Jacob Rye and Skagit Gold)
2) Barkley Massage & Chiropractic : OOLA Distillery (Discourse Smoked and Three Shores)
3) Hamann’s Gallery & Gift: Paraty Spirits (Signature Rye and Rye Cask Strength)
4) Pak Mail Bellingham : Pilot House Distilling (AO Whiskey)
5) Bob's Burger and Brew : Valley Shine Distillery LLC (Benjamin's Bourbon)
6) Expedia CruiseShipCenters : Barr an Uisce Irish Whiskey (1803 Single and Whicklow Rare Irish)
7) Statement Apparel : Copperworks Distilling & Tasting Room (American Single Malt)
8) THE BLUE ABODE BAR : Dry Fly Distilling (Port Finished Wheat)
9) Gies Associates : Bainbridge Organic Distillers (Battle Point Organic Wheat)
10) John L. Scott Real Estate Bellingham : Twin Sisters Brewing Company (pouring a Manhattan using JP Trodden Distilling whiskey) & Frank Lin (8 Seconds Black and Black Saddle 12 Year)
11) MIX : Chuckanut Bay Distillery (Bourbon)
12) Overflow Taps : Pouring beer from Twin Sisters Brewing Co. in an outdoor Haunted Beer Garden
Each ticket includes 6 tastings of a 1/2 oz. each and additional tasting tix will be available to purchase on site. Limited tickets are available and this event is expected to sell out so grab them while you can.
A big thank you to 92.9 KISM, Cascade Radio Group, Twin Sisters Brewing Company and Lenz Enterprises Inc for sponsoring the event.
Tickets available at: https://bpt.me/3621806